We're starting an adventure with women's tennis ๐ŸŽพ

 


 

Hi! This is Nikodem speaking. I'm sixteen years old and I'm extremely passionate about tennis, which is a significant part of my life. I both play and regularly watch it on TV.

You're currently reading a newly established blog called "WTA Magazine." I'll be publishing content related to women's tennis on it. I don't intend to write only about information concerning top Polish players like Iga ลšwiฤ…tek, Magda Linette, or Magdalena Frฤ™ch, but also about slightly more niche topics. I promise it will be interesting!

I encourage you to follow the blog regularly. Have a nice evening everyone!

Photo: Robert Prange / Getty Images - https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/emma-raducanu?assettype=image&family=editorial&phrase=Emma%20Raducanu&sort=best&page=2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog